Tuesday, March 24, 2020

Lovely Lily Pad Sale-a-bration Card


I just want to share a couple of cards I made using some of the FREE Stampin'Up! product from the Sale-a-bration promotion. These cards use the Lovely Lily Pad Photopolymer stamp set and the coordinating Lily Impressions Designer Series Paper. These are the FREE Sale-a-bration items.


I colored the flower with the Aqua Painter after stamping the image with Melon Mambo Stampin'Pad the color from the ink spreads beautifully to color the image. I cut the oval white panel with the Stitched Shapes Dies.


I love the rich colors in the cardstock and Lily Impressions Designer Series Paper. The cardstock is Pretty Peacock, I adhered the Designer Series Paper panel on Garden Green Cardstock. The Lily Pad is stamped with Garden Green Stampin'Pad on Garden Green Cardstock.


Here is another idea using the smaller images in the Lovely Lily Pad set. I used the Stitched Shapes Dies to cut the white circle panel. The greeting is from another stamp set in both cards and is not included in the Lovely Lily Pad stamp set.


I colored the flowers with again using the Aqua Painter just after stamping them with the Melon Mambo Stampin'Pad for a watercolor look.


The Sale-a-bration promotion ends March 31. You can earn FREE product for each $50 in purchases before shipping and tax. Click here to see all the Sale-a-bration stamps and accessories.

Hope you like my cards and are all staying healthy during this difficult pandemic!

Hugs,

Shelly


No comments:

Post a Comment