Sunday, March 22, 2020

Cats Have Nine Lives Maybe We Do Too


I decided to play with the wonderful Nine Lives Stamp Set today! This is a card for a friend who just became the proud owners of a new kitty! The kitty is white with black spots so I thought I would stamp one to look just like the real kitty. I just used a black and white theme with a pop of color. This is one of my favorite color themes. It is so striking!


I used some retired Stampin'Up! product in making this card. The stamp set is still available and you can purchase it on my website.
I used the Stitched Shapes Dies and the Layering Circle Dies for the circle image. You can't tell from the photo but under the Melon Mambo circle is a scalloped circle using Basic Black cardstock The cardstock used is Thick Whisper White, Basic Black and Melon Mambo. I stamped the kitty with Black Memento Pad using the Stamparatus to line the images up perfectly. I used the Cat Punch to punch out the cat image and the adhered the image to the Melon Mambo panel using Stampin'Dimensionals. The cat image is a two step stamping technique.

Nine Lives Photopolymer Stamp Set #148703



I hope you like my Nine Lives card and it inspires you to create! Have a great day!

Remember if you are at home because of this viral outbreak be sure to do something to take your mind off things! Mental health is important and this situation is really hard! When you are use to working 5 days a week for at least 8 hours a day and you are raising a family, you probably are not use to having much time for anything else.  Now is the time to scrapbook, learn to play music, make greeting cards, woodworking, read a novel and so on. Just don't watch too much TV or be on the internet too much, You need to get away for the constant bombardment of the coronavirus news! I can't wait for the weather to warm up and we can at least get outside and go for a walk! Lots of walks!

Hugs,

Shelly


No comments:

Post a Comment