Friday, September 6, 2019

Welcome and Painted Harvest Stamp Set



My name is Shelly and I am a Stampin'Up! Demonstrator living in Minnesota. I hope to inspire you to create beautiful cards and 3D projects. I have been a Stampin'Up! Demonstrator for many years but needed to take a break but now I am back again. Papercrafting has been a great outlet for me over the years and I am sure it will be for you too. I can't help but share what Stampin'Up! has to offer. Their products are the best in the industry!

I am sharing one of my creations for you today. This was a fun card to make! This stamp set is simply one of the best by Stampin' Up! It is called Painted Harvest. It is great for fall projects. You can find it here in my online store.



 Painted Harvest Stamp set and Buffalo Check background stamp by Stampin'Up!

sunflower autumn stamps
Painted Harvest photopolymer stamp set #144783
Images copyright by Stampin'Up!

Supply List:

  • Painted Harvest Photopolymer stamp set
  • Whisper White Thick Cardstock
  • Crushed Curry Cardstock
  • Buffalo Check Background Stamp
  • Old Olive Stampin'Pad
  • Crushed Curry Stampin'Pad
  • Early Espresso Stampin'Pad
  • Leaf Punch
  • Linen Thread
  • Paper Snips
  • Stampin'Dimensionals
  • Snail Adhesive
I hope you have a great day and like my card for today. Be sure to check back, I will be posting more ideas with Stampin'Up! stamps and accessories. 

Shelly



No comments:

Post a Comment