Tuesday, September 10, 2019

For the Love of Masculine Cards: Come Sail Away



Come Sail Away

I am always looking for great stamp sets for making masculine cards. Men can be so difficult you know!!! This is one of my favorite product suites-Come Sail Away. The Come Sail Away stamp set and dies are sold at a bundle price, you save 10% when you buy the bundle.
Come Sail Away Bundle #151066

You can buy the whole suite of Come Sail Away stamps, dies and accessories and then you have so many options and so many possibilities to create wonderful masculine theme projects.
COME SAIL AWAY SUITE BUNDLE
Come Sail Away Suite Bundle #152175

The Come Sail Away Suite Bundle includes these great products:

* Sailing Home Cling Stamp Set (10% off)
* Smooth Sailing Dies (10% off)
* High Seas 3D Embossing Folder
* Come Sail Away Designer Series Paper
* Come Sail Away Memories & More Card Pack
* Night of Navy/Sahara Sand Baker’s Twine
* Sail Away Trinkets



I just placed my order for this wonderful stamp set and dies and can't wait to play with it. So stay tuned and I will show you what I come up with.

Hugs,

Shelly 



No comments:

Post a Comment