Monday, September 9, 2019

Stamping with Painted Harvest Stamp Set


I am already stressing about the Holidays and it is only September! I have so far totally skipped thinking about Halloween! This idea popped into my head using the Painted Harvest stamp set so I thought I would go ahead and work on it. I want to make a special addition to our Thanksgiving table this year. So I thought I would make place cards for each person! And to add more interest to the place cards I am using old photos of each person! This one is my husbands baby picture and this will be placed at his spot at the table.  I am working with black and white photos. There are only 5 of us so this will not be too much for me to do.


Don't you just love this sunflower? It is a two-step stamping set. I stamped the first image with Crushed Curry Stampin'Pad and the second image on top of that with Cajun Craze Stampin'Pad. The center of the flower is stamped with Early Espresso Stampin'Pad.


These place cards will stand on their own as an easel card. To make the bottom of the card I cut the cardstock 4 1/4" x 4" scored it at 2" and scored each side at 1/4" and made a mountain fold in the center 2" score line and valley folds at the 1/4" score lines and then placed tear and tape along the edges to adhere to the bottom of the card.


All cut out and ready to go! The top panel is cut using an Oval Framelit. The cardstock color is Cajun Craze.  I had to fussy cut the flower by hand and punched out the leafs with the Leaf Punch. 

I hope you all like my project! I am having fun working on it. I will have to remember to post a picture of my Thanksgiving table to show you how they look on the table.

See my supply list below for all products used to create the project.


Hugs,

Shelly
























No comments:

Post a Comment